The Resolution Framework™ for health and social care organisations.
The Resolution Framework™, also known as The Respect & Resolution Framework™ has been developed as a fair, just and restorative alternative to traditional health and social care HR policies and procedures. It is being adopted by more and more NHS trusts and other healthcare organistaions. This page explains more and contains loads of useful resources
The Resolution Framework delivers tangible benefits to health and care organisations:
- Protect relationships and maintain trust, respect and communication.
- Protect people’s self-esteem and their dignity.
- Create psychologically safe places to resolve complaints, concerns and conflicts free from fear of retribution or retaliation.
- Reduce the stress, anxiety and trauma associated with traditional disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Encourage adult to adult dialogue and remove the stigma of mediation and restorative principles.
This short explainer video provides provides an overview of the Resolution Framework…
Who has adopted TCM's Resolution Framework™?
Below are just a selection of the NHS and other social care organisations which have adopted TCM’s Resolution Framework™ and its predecessor, the Resolution Policy™. Please click here to read more case studies and click here to watch various webinars featuring our customers.
Download our E-Book
The Resolution Framework™ is a fully integrated and legally compliant system for addressing discipline, performance, and grievances within the healthcare setting.
This unique E-Book has been created to shine a light on the urgent need for the NHS to reframe its current approaches for managing complaints, concerns, conduct and conflict at work.
Please provide your details below to download your copy of our ‘Redefining Resolution Within Healthcare Organisations’ E-book.
Explore some of our recent NHS, Health & Social Care projects
Contact our expert team
Or call The TCM Resolution Helpline: 0800 294 97 87