WELCOME TO THE RESOLUTION REVOLUTION!TCM's Resolution Framework™ (and its predecessor The Resolution Policy™) has won numerous accolades and awards (and a lot of fans). It has featured in several HR and management journals as an exemplar of best practice. Recent awards where we have been finalists and winners include the Personnel Today Awards, CIPD People Management Awards, HR Excellence Awards and The National Mediation Awards.
WHAT IS THE RESOLUTION FRAMEWORK™?TCM's groundbreaking Resolution Framework™ offers organizations a fully integrated and legally compliant alternative to traditional grievance, discipline and performance management procedures. It is being used to support organizations to develop a fair, just, inclusive, sustainable and high performing culture - a transformational culture.
THE ALTERNATIVE GRIEVANCE AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDUREThe Resolution Framework™ offers people professionals (HR), managers and leaders an innovative solution to complex, stressful and often costly workplace issues. Whilst the emphasis is on early resolution - through dialogue and restorative processes such as mediation - the Resolution Framework™ also delivers a robust approach for managing cases through formal means when required.
A PERSON CENTRED AND FULLY INTEGRATED HR POLICYThe Resolution Framework™ is fully compliant with the Acas code on discipline and grievance. Furthermore, it meets all legal requirements with regard to Employment Rights Act 1996 (and all subsequent Acts). The Resolution Framework also meet and exceed all requirement set out in the Equality Act (2010).
SETTING THE STANDARD IN EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (ER)TCM's Resolution Framework™ is being adopted as the benchmark standards in human resources and employee relations. Organizations as diverse as Aviva, HSBC, the BBC, TSB, OS, The University of Bath, Burberry, Next PLC, Nats, Virgin Atlantic, EasyJet and numerous Government bodies, local authorities, police forces, hospitals, universities and not for profit organisations have worked with TCM to integrate our Resolution Framework™
The benefits of The Resolution Framework™
Organizations which adopt our Resolution Framework™ report the following benefits:
- It combines traditional discipline, performance and grievance procedures into a modern and compliant integrated people policy (IPP).
- It protect relationships at work thereby making a significant contribution to enhanced performance, reputation and competitive advantage.
- Issues are resolved sooner and closer to source, thereby freeing up people professionals and managers to focus on achieving their key strategic priorities.
- It engender a culture of cooperation and collaboration between employees, unions, management, HR and other key stakeholders.
- It integrates a range of proven remedies to assist resolution including: adult to adult dialogue, facilitated conversations, mediation, restorative justice (RJ) and team facilitation.
“Partnering with TCM has really helped us to think creatively about how we can create a human-centric approach to speaking up at Burberry, ensuring we maintain a culture of psychological safety when dealing with conflict.”
This short animated explainer video will guide you through the key features and the benefits of the Resolution Framework™. The video provides answers to the following questions:
- What is a Resolution Framework™ and how does it work?
- What are the benefits and the advantages of adopting a Resolution Framework™?
- What is the resolution triage assessment and how does the Resolution Index™ work?
- How does the Resolution Framework™ differ from traditional discipline and grievance procedures?
Which organizations have adopted TCM's Resolution Framework™
Below are just a selection of the organisations which have adopted TCM’s Resolution Framework™ and its predecessor, the Resolution Policy™. Please click here to read more case studies and click here to watch various webinars featuring our customers.
Examples of the support available to you
The TCM Group has designed a series of support modules to help organisations to develop, integrate and evaluate their Resolution Framework™. Our four most popular modules are included below.
What are people saying?
Want to find out more?
Please complete this short form and we will be in touch with more details. We will also send you a bonus copy of our Resolution Framework™ eBook – ‘Stepping Stones to Resolution.’